Ann Marie Sorrell, president of The Mosaic Group has added published author to her long list of accomplishments. As a public relations and marketing expert and lead for several large-scale campaigns in South Florida, Sorrell is now teaching people how to properly brand and promote their love lives. Her debut work, Chronicles of a Serial Dater is now available for purchase.
Sorrell says she was inspired to write this book after reading several popular dating guides and being disappointed in their approach to love. “All of the [dating] books I read would tell the woman how to think, act or behave, but didn’t give any responsibility to men.” Sorrell says. Chronicles instructs both men and women how to purposefully date using examples from Sorrell’s personal dating life. “In my opinion, anyone over the age of 25 who is single and not married is probably a serial dater.” Sorrell says. Accordingly, a serial dater is an individual actively participating in the dating scene. She says that interactions with prospective mates may result in various types of romances that don’t necessarily include physical intimacy.
When asked about advice for dating specifically in Palm Beach County, Sorrell offered these words of wisdom: “Palm Beach County is a lot smaller than we think, so be mindful of who and how you date.” She also recommended that daters:
- Be open to different people and places. Get out of your comfort zone to increase better results.
- Expand their preferences. Be open to attributes like different races, income levels, backgrounds, etc.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover. Just because someone may look like they have it all according to their social media reels, doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be a great addition to their lives. Don’t assume anything.
Chronicles includes 12 Serial Dating Affirmations similar to 12-step programs. In fact, Sorrell plans to create an entire Serial Daters Anonymous event series around the advice she offers in her book. She says this book is written for both single men and women ages 18 and up. Sorrell says married people will also enjoy taking a walk down memory lane if they decide to read Chronicles. And for individuals who have lost hope in finding love, Sorrell advises to “date and keep the faith.”
The official Chronicles book launch and signing will take place on March 3 in West Palm Beach and March 4 in Miami. Locations for these events will be announced soon. Sorrell will also have a book signing at Kafe Hub on March 5 during Sunday Brunch.
To purchase Chronicles of a Serial Dater visit http://chroniclesofaserialdater.com.
Latest posts by Nicole Denise (see all)
- Stay ‘Woke’ Added To Oxford English Dictionary - June 27, 2017
- Juneteenth…? A History Lesson - June 19, 2017
- Farrington James Launches Luxury Fashion Event Series in PBC - June 16, 2017